Office hours / Sprechstunde: whenever I'm there (Wannimmerichdabin), room 69/224. There is also some fixed time where I am guaranteed to be there most of the time, look into the internal department website or Stud.IP for this (it changes depending on the schedule).
I'll do the big exercise session (Übungen) for Linear Algebra I in the winter term 2019/20, which means I explain how the weekly exercise can be solved. It will be videotaped again.
- Summer term 2019 Assistent zur Analysis II
- Winter term 2018/19 Assistent zur Analysis I and Bachelor&Master-seminar "Knoten, Zöpfe und Gruppen" (on knot theory)
- Summer term 2018 Assistent zur Mathematik II (BEU)
- Winter term 2017/18 Assistent zur Mathematik I (BEU) and graduate seminar on Combinatorial Hodge Theory.
- Summer term 2017 Elternteilzeit (parental part-time), no teaching
- Winter term 2016/17 Assistent zur Vorlesung Zahlentheorie.
I held a PhD grant for almost 4 years, so I didn't have to do any teaching for most of the time.
However, I do like seminars very much.
- Winter term 2012/13 (Seminar on Motives)
- Summer term 2013 (Assisting a Seminar on Stable Homotopy theory, organising the GK1821 Seminar on Basic Notions, wrote a program for the GK1821 Seminar on Rational Homotopy Theory together with Jan Weidner)
- Winter term 2013/14: on parental leave
- Summer term 2014: no teaching
- Winter term 2014/15 (Program and organization for the GK1821 Seminar on Homogeneous and Symmetric Spaces)
- Summer term 2015: no teaching
- Winter term 2015/16: no teaching
- Summer term 2016 Assistent zur Vorlesung Algebraische Zahlentheorie.
As an undergraduate student I have been tutoring topology, complex analysis I & II and commutative algebra & algebraic curves at the University of Freiburg. Tutoring in Germany means to have a class of 5-20 students, to discuss and grade problem sheets the students solve each week after the lectures.